JOB: Senior Accounts Manager
We are looking for someone to join our team!
Location: York Science Park, York, England, United Kingdom
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 per annum
We are looking for a zealous and solution-oriented Senior Account Manager to be responsible for multiple client accounts. The Senior Account Manager’s responsibilities include maintaining a thorough knowledge of our business and offerings, developing and implementing strategic plans to grow accounts, managing and strengthening client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver on client expectations.
To be successful as a Senior Account Manager, you should be able to manage and develop your accounts and ensure client satisfaction. Ultimately, an outstanding Senior Account Manager should have strong communication, customer service, and account management skills and be highly organized and accomplished at solving problems and closing deals.
Senior Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with business development, sales, or account management.
- Experience managing large account portfolios.
- Strong customer service and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Highly organized and solution-oriented.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize.
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure.
Senior Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Following up on leads and winning new clients.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships.
- Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio.
- Providing superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes.
- Supporting sales teams to improve their performance and reach targets.
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
About Fido Finance Ltd
Fido enables companies to accept payments online from around the world.
Established in 2020 by an experienced team of successful financiers, our products enable clients to manage their online transactions quickly, effectively and affordably. Improving conversion rates, encouraging loyalty and preventing fraud are just three of the primary aspirations of Fido Merchant Services. Fully compliant and highly secure, the Fido Merchant Services platform has been deliberately devised to provide contemporary retailers, traders and networks who recognise the importance of partnering with equally dynamic organisations.
Company size: 10 – 50 employees
Industry: Commercial Banking & Credit Industry
Apply with CV by email to Jason: [email protected]